| |

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Nascar Diecast



There are so many NASCAR Diecast cars out there that if you were to buy everyone that came out you would go broke. But this one is a must have and would be a great addition to any collection. The Dale Earnhardt Jr. Whiskey River Chevrolet Impala SS NASCAR, what a great looking car. It has a custom paint job inspired by the Whiskey River Nightclub, Charlottes’ hottest nightspot.

This diecast car is loaded with details throughout the chassis and body, the interior compartment has great detail, the hood and trunk open, all kinds of manufacturer specific engine detail, it even has replica Goodyear Eagle tires. It’s just a great looking diecast car. Crafted by Motorsport Authentics,this 1:24 scale diecast NASCAR is officially licensed by JR Motorsports, Hendrick Motorsports and NASCAR. It also comes with a I.D. number so you can register your NASCAR diecast replica.


It seems as there are more and more people collecting diecast cars these days. Not only NASCAR but Indy, F1, Muscle cars, cars they used to own or wished they owned. Diecast cars have come along from when I was a kid and that was a long time ago. I wish I would have taken better care of my old Hotwheels and kept them my first diecast cars, I mean who didn’t have Hotwheels as a kid. I guess I could say the same about baseball and hockey cards but I wouldn’t go there.

Anyway that’s enough for now and I hope you found this post interesting and or helpful. I will be writing more post and hopefully they will get better as I go along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment